SEE HOME PAGE FOR SPECIAL OFFERS
Krill Oil 3.6.9 Omega Krill Oil from Antarctic.
Each bottle contains 60 gel capsules, with 500 mg krill oil in each. Suggested use: Take 2 Capliques once daily with meals for first month and 1 Caplique each day after. Consult a healthcare professional if you are pregnant or lactating, allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation condition or are taking anticoagulants such as wafarin.
Each bottle contains 60 gelcaps with 500 mg Krill Oil each
The first thing you'll notice about our new Pure Krill Oil is they are in a different capsule. The old version was in a gel cap. The new version is in a Caplique made from fish. The most important aspects of the Caplique are:
- Protects contents more by providing a strong barrier to oxygen.
- Gives you a more pure product by reducing the number of inactive ingredients that act as a carrier for the active ones.
- Helps you avoid potentially allergenic ingredients.
- Improves bioavailability by promoting absorption.
- Avoids the use of plasticizers -- chemicals that can exert a negative effect on your endocrine system.
- Possesses greater bioavailability due to reduced sensitivity to heat and moisture.
- Provides you with a good alternative to bovine capsules...it is formulated with fish gelatin.
- Allows you to see your product's purity through increased visibility of contents.
- Resists tampering.
You may also notice much less odor coming from your bottles.
About Krill Oil:
The krill is a small shrimp-like marine crustacean. There are 85 types of krill present in the world's oceans, the most abundant is the Antarctic Krill (Euphasia Superba). The krill are of great importance as a source of protein, and are probably the most underused biomass on earth. Order your own Krill Oil.
Krill Oil's Benefits:
PurKrill Krill Oil provides a rich source of esterified astaxanthin extracted from Antarctic krill. Astaxanthin has a unique and superior antioxidant capacity. Astaxanthin has been scientifically proven 10 times more effective as an antioxidant than carotene and 100-500 times more effective than Vitamin E.
Independent ORAC evaluation confirms that the antioxidant capacity of PurKrill Krill Oil is more than 300 times greater than that of measured Vitamin A and Vitamin E and 48 times greater than Omega-3 18:12 fish oil.
In human studies, PurKrill Krill Oil supplementation supported healthy joints, the heart, lipid and blood sugar levels, energy production, athletic performance, liver function, and eased women's PMS symptoms.
Order your own Krill Oil today!
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.