Ships same business day if ordered before noon PST!
Purium Cracked Cell Chlorella
THE WORLD IS FILLED WITH TOXIC CHEMICALS AND HEAVY METALS.
THIS IS YOUR DAILY DETOX.*
- Nature's richest whole-food source of chlorophyll*
- May support natural detoxification*
- May help break down heavy metals*
- May help decrease plaque buildup in arteries & support healthy cholesterol levels *
Purium’s Cracked Cell Chlorella is cultivated in a controlled outdoor environment in ponds filled with mineral-rich water. Our easily-digestible tablets and powder are a great addition to any detoxification regimen. We recommend combining it with any of our green foods for a smoother taste and added nutritional benefits.
Servings per 600 count container (tablets): 40
Instructions: Take fifteen tablets (3g) per day.
What Purium Cracked Cell Chlorella is:
Chlorella is a single cell blue green alga that is nature’s richest whole food source of chlorophyll. Purium’s Cracked Cell Chlorella has been sonically "cracked."
- Can help break down heavy metals
- May support natural detoxification
- Is nature’s richest whole-food source of chlorophyll
- May help decrease plaque buildup in arteries
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
Interesting Facts about Purium Cracked Cell Chlorella:
- The best selling supplement in Japan, Chlorella a single cell algae and is nature’s richest whole food source of chlorophyll, a powerful cleanser and detoxifier for the body and contains abundant RNA, plus the chlorella growth factor, lightweight proteins and other minerals and vitamins. Chlorella aids the body in the breakdown of heavy metals and other toxins
- Chlorella is a microscopic organism, and though it was not discovered until 1890, it has existed for two and a half billion years.
- Chlorella is the fastest reproducing single cell in nature and contains RNA (genetic information) that strengthens and protects cell during replication.
- Perhaps natures most intensely studied food; chlorella also helps break down the heavy metals and toxins such as PCBs, DDT, mercury, cadmium and lead.
- Chlorella is also natures richest source of chlorophyll containing up to 2-3 times more than other algaes and grasses.
- In 1890, research by Professor M.W. Beijerinck verified chlorella to be safe and suitable for eating. In 1917, Dr. Lindner, a German microbiologist proposed the idea of making food from chlorella. Dr. Lindner’s work was motivated by the shortage of food in Germany during World War I. When the war was over, Dr. Lindner discontinued his research. However, one of his associates, Dr. Hardner, a German scientist continued Dr. Lindner’s work and finally another scientist, Dr. Kuick, later completed it in 1948. In 1948, U.S. scientists continued the research started by the German researchers. A pilot study conducted at Stanford Research Institute showed that chlorella could be continuously grown and harvested in large quantities. A pilot plant was later build by Arthur D. Little, Inc. with sponsorship from the Carnegie Institute. In 1951, the momentum of chlorella research shifted to Japan with the research of Dr. Hiroshi Tamiya of the Kokugawa Biological Institute. The technologies to grow, harvest and process chlorella commercially was first pioneered in Japan.
Final word from Dave:
The world’s most ancient food and still one of its most unappreciated miracles, just as it created stability in our atmosphere by creating ozone and oxygen out of toxic carbon monoxide and gaseous clouds, it too can restore order to spastic cells and toxic bodies.
- Dave Sandoval
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.