protein, low calories
source of digestive enzymes and probiotics
reduce cravings and appetite
Packed with 32 grams of protein from peas, pumpkin and
brown rice, MVP Sport supports muscle-building recovery without the calories.
Digestive enzymes and probiotics allow for easy digestion and assimilation.
This organic blend also includes herbs, such as Turmeric, Maca and Chaga
Mushrooms, to target joints for extra recovery support. Naturally flavored for
a smooth chocolate taste.
per Container: 15-30
Instructions: Mix 2 scoops with 12-16 Oz water or milk
or 1 scoop with 8-12 Oz water or milk post-workout.
MVP SPORT: CHOCOLATE INGREDIENTS
· Organic Pea Protein – Contains more useable protein per serving than hemp
· Organic Brown Rice Protein – A great source of energy for athletes. Rice protein is
also hypoallergenic – meaning it is easier to digest than most sources of
· Organic Pumpkin Protein – A low calorie protein that provides dietary fiber,
anti-oxidants, minerals and vitamins.
· Organic Cocoa Powder - Just 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
contains 3 to 9 percent of the recommended daily intake of iron, magnesium and
zinc. In addition to carrying oxygen, iron may help make red blood cells and is
essential for your immune system. Magnesium helps produce energy and maintain a
normal heart rhythm. Zinc is vital for the production and development of new cells,
including immune system cells. Without enough zinc, the number of
bacteria-fighting cells goes down and immune systems may become more
susceptible to illness. Flavonoids are the plant-based substances responsible
for many of cocoa’s health benefits. There are many different types of
flavonoids, but cocoa is a good source of two: epicatechin and catechin.
Natural unsweetened cocoa powder has 196 milligrams of epicatechin in every 100
grams of powder, compared with unsweetened chocolate squares which have 142
milligrams and dark chocolate candy with 84 milligrams. Sweetened cocoa mix and
milk chocolate have even fewer flavonoids. The flavonoids in cocoa function as
antioxidants that may help prevent systemic inflammation. Epicatechin relaxes
the muscles in blood vessels, which improves blood flow and may help lower
blood pressure, per research published in the March 2012 issue of the “American
Journal of Clinical Nutrition.”
· Organic Sunflower Oil - Most research shows that including sunflower oil
in the diet may help lower cholesterol and "bad" low-density
lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol in people with high cholesterol.
· Organic Acacia Gum – A natural gum made from the sap of two Acacia trees.
· Organic Guar Gum – Has been used to reduce diarrhea as it is a fiber that
may help normalize the moisture content of stool. It may also help reduce the
amount of cholesterol that stays in the blood. It may also help decrease
· Organic Moringa Leaf – The Moringa tree is also known as “The Tree of Life.” For a post-workout supplement, moringa
oleifera's complete amino profile makes it a perfect recovery food after
grueling workouts and physical strain. Endurance exercise can increase oxygen
utilization from 10 to 20 times over the resting state. This greatly increases
the generation of free radicals, prompting concern about enhanced damage to
muscles and other tissues. Moringa's high antioxidant content may help reduce
oxidative stress caused by high levels of physical exertion. Athletes and
others alike cannot perform at their best if they are malnourished or
· Organic Monk Fruit Extract – Also known as Lo Han Guo. In the same family as
cucumber, squash and melons. The extract is nearly 300 times sweeter than sugar.
· Organic Acerola Cherry Extract – Acording to the USDA, the fruit of the Acerola Cherry tree can
contain up to 85mg of Vitamin C per gram of fresh berry compared to 5mg in a
· Organic Chocolate Flavor – Sourced from organic cocoa.
· Organic Maca Root - Used by the Andean people for two thousand years, Maca
is often cited as the food Inca imperial warriors ate before battle. Maca is an
amazing source of energy that has gained widespread attention for its role in
improving the libidos of both males and females – this is thought to be due to
the optimum levels of nutrients it supplies which are aptly utilized by the
body’s endocrine system.
· Pink Himalayan Salt – A pure, hand-mined salt that is derived from ancient sea
salt deposits, and it is believed to be the purest form of salt available.
Regular consumption of Himalayan Pink Salt provides essential minerals, trace
elements, balances electrolytes, supports proper nutrient absorption,
eliminates toxins, balances the body’s pH, and increases circulation.
· Organic Eleuthero Root - A relative of ginseng, this herb is also considered an
“adaptogen” – meaning it adapts to help your body either relax or have energy,
depending on what it needs. Eleuthero is also thought to help increase mental
acuity and is considered a great source of stamina and endurance for athletes.
May also support the liver in the cleansing of elimination of harmful toxins.
· Cordy-Gen®* Organic Cordyceps Mushroom - Made famous by Chinese runners and swimmers who smashed
world records in the 1992 Olympics after using these totally legal and safe
mushrooms during their fierce training, these mushrooms helped to give them the
strength they needed while also supporting their immune system. Practitioners
of traditional Chinese medicine have used Cordyceps to treat fatigue and other
ailments for 1,500 years.
· Organic Chaga Mushroom – Chaga mushroom has been used in folk medicine for
various ailments across northern Europe for
centuries. It is energizing and may help to reduce inflammation and increase
· Organic Rhodiola
rosea Extract- Rhodiola extracts might help protect cells from
damage, regulate heartbeat, and have the potential for improving learning and
· DigeZyme®** Digestive Enzyme Blend – A proprietary combination of enzymes that contains amylase
(starch hydrolyzing enzyme), protease (protein hydrolyzing enzyme), lipase (fat
hydrolyzing enzyme), Cellulase (cellulose hydrolyzing enzyme), and lactase
(lactose hydrolyzing enzyme).
· Lactospore®*** (Bacillus
coagulans) - May increase immune system function and decrease
harmful bacteria. Helpful for weight management and digestion.
· Organic Turmeric Powder – Turmeric contains the chemical curcumin.
Curcumin and other chemicals in turmeric might decrease swelling (inflammation).
· Organic Agaricus Mushrooms – Agaricus mushroom contains chemicals that might
improve the body's use of insulin and decrease insulin resistance in people
with type 2 diabetes. Some developing research also suggests it might be able
to strengthen the immune system and work as an antioxidant.
· Natural Caramel Flavor
(maltodextrin-free) – The natural caramel flavoring has
been approved by organic agencies to be used in organic products which means it
cannot be produced using synthetic solvents, carrier systems or any artificial
preservative or sourced from anything containing GMOs or using ionizing
· Organic Black Pepper – increases the bioavailability of the curcumin within
is a registered trademark of Gourmet Mushrooms, Inc.
is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.