protein, low calories
source of digestive enzymes and probiotics
reduce cravings and appetite
Packed with 32 grams of protein from peas, pumpkin and
brown rice, MVP Sport supports muscle-building recovery without the calories.
Digestive enzymes and probiotics allow for easy digestion and assimilation.
This organic blend also includes herbs, such as Turmeric, Maca and Chaga
Mushrooms, to target joints for extra recovery support. Naturally flavored for
a creamy vanilla taste.
per Container: 15 - 30
2 scoops with 12-16 oz water or milk or 1 scoop with 8-12 oz water or milk
MVP SPORT: VANILLA INGREDIENTS
· Organic Pea Protein - Contains more useable protein per serving than hemp
· Organic Brown Rice Protein - A great source of energy for athletes. Rice protein is
also hypoallergenic – meaning it is easier to digest than most sources of
· Organic Pumpkin Protein - A low calorie protein that provides dietary fiber,
anti-oxidants, minerals and vitamins.
· Organic Sunflower Oil - Most research shows that including sunflower oil
in the diet may help lower cholesterol and "bad" low-density
lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol in people with high cholesterol.
· Organic Acacia Gum - A natural gum made from the sap of two Acacia trees.
· Organic Guar Gum - Has been used to reduce diarrhea as it is a fiber that may
help normalize the moisture content of stool. It may also help reduce the
amount of cholesterol that stays in the blood. It may also help decrease
· Organic Moringa Leaf - For a post-workout supplement, moringa
oleifera's complete amino profile, along with dozens of vitamins and minerals,
makes it a perfect recovery food after grueling workouts and physical strain.
Endurance exercise can increase oxygen utilization from 10 to 20 times over the
resting state. This greatly increases the generation of free radicals,
prompting concern about enhanced damage to muscles and other tissues. Moringa's
high antioxidant content may help reduce oxidative stress caused by high levels
of physical exertion.
· Organic Monk Fruit Extract - Also known as Lo Han Guo. In the same family as cucumber,
squash and melons. The extract is nearly 300 times sweeter than sugar.
· Organic Acerola Cherry Extract – According the USDA, the
fruit of the Acerola Cherry tree can contain up to 85mg of Vitamin C per gram
of fresh berry compared to 5mg in a peeled orange.
· Organic Vanilla Flavor - Sourced from vanilla orchids, the vanilla flavor
is produced in Wisconsin.
· Organic Maca Root - Used by the Andean people for two thousand years, Maca is
often cited as the food Inca imperial warriors ate before battle. Maca is an
amazing source of energy that has gained widespread attention for its role in
improving the libidos of both males and females – this is thought to be due to
the optimum levels of nutrients it supplies which are aptly utilized by the
body’s endocrine system.
· Pink Himalayan Salt – A pure, hand-mined salt that is derived from ancient sea
salt deposits, and it is believed to be the purest form of salt available.
Regular consumption of Himalayan Pink Salt provides essential minerals, trace
elements, balances electrolytes, supports proper nutrient absorption,
eliminates toxins, balances the body’s pH, and increases circulation.
· Organic Eleuthero Root - A relative of ginseng, this herb is also considered an
“adaptogen” – meaning it adapts to help your body either relax or have energy,
depending on what it needs. Eleuthero is also thought to help increase mental
acuity and is considered a great source of stamina and endurance for athletes.
May also support the liver in the cleansing of elimination of harmful toxins.
· Cordy-Gen®* Organic Cordyceps Mushroom - Made famous by Chinese runners and swimmers who smashed
world records in the 1992 Olympics after using these totally legal and safe
mushrooms during their fierce training, these mushrooms helped to give them the
strength they needed while also supporting their immune system. Practitioners
of traditional Chinese medicine have used Cordyceps to treat fatigue and other
ailments for 1,500 years.
· Organic Chaga Mushroom – Chaga mushroom has been used in folk medicine for
various ailments across northern Europe for
centuries. It is energizing and
may help to reduce inflammation and increase mental sharpness.
· Organic Rhodiola
rosea Extract- Rhodiola extracts might help protect cells from
damage, regulate heartbeat, and have the potential for improving learning and
· DigeZyme®** Digestive Enzyme Blend – A proprietary combination of enzymes that contains
amylase (starch hydrolyzing enzyme), protease (protein hydrolyzing enzyme),
lipase (fat hydrolyzing enzyme), Cellulase (cellulose hydrolyzing enzyme), and
lactase (lactose hydrolyzing enzyme).
· Lactospore®*** (Bacillus
coagulans 15 Billion
Units/Gram - May increase immune system function and decrease
harmful bacteria. Helpful for weight management and digestion.
· Organic Turmeric Powder – Turmeric contains the chemical curcumin.
Curcumin and other chemicals in turmeric might decrease swelling (inflammation).
· Organic Agaricus Mushrooms – Agaricus mushroom contains chemicals that might
improve the body's use of insulin and decrease insulin resistance in people
with type 2 diabetes. Some developing research also suggests it might be able
to strengthen the immune system and work as an antioxidant.
· Natural Caramel Flavor
(maltodextrin-free) - The natural caramel flavoring has
been approved by organic agencies to be used in organic products which means it
cannot be produced using synthetic solvents, carrier systems or any artificial
preservative or sourced from anything containing GMOs or using ionizing
· Organic Black Pepper – Increases the bioavailability of the curcumin within
is a registered trademark of Gourmet Mushrooms, Inc.
is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.