Less then Amazon
Ships same business day if ordered before noon!
60 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee!
Purium Power Shake - Original Flavor
NEW! Gluten-Free POWER SHAKE
Suggested Use: Mix 2 scoops / 35.5 g (leveled but not packed down) with 10 – 20 oz of cold water or your favorite non-dairy, creamy beverage. Take on an empty stomach 1 – 4 times per day. Best mixed in a shaker cup or bottle. Great prior to, during, and after exercise or activity. Product packed by weight not volume, settling may occur. Prior to scooping, gently roll or shake product with lid tightly closed.
Power Shake is now Gluten-Free and Kosher! Consumers are concerned about the effects of gluten on their guts, brain and skin. Dave Sandoval and our R&D Team made these 3 important changes to the product to not only make it gluten-free, but to also make it better:
- Increased the variety of phytonutrients *
- Made it easier to digest and less constipating *
- Improved the taste, smoothness, and mixability *
What it is Purium's Power Shake:
Purium's Power Shake was created so that you can easily consume several energizing, gluten-free superfoods all at once, thus saving you time and money. The Power Shake is also the core nutrition shake for Daily Core3 Pack, the 10-Day Transformation and the 10-Day Athlete Plan. Power Shake comes in Original (unflavored) or Apple-Berry.
- Rice Bran Solubles - Vital for maintaining normal cholesterol levels and blood glucose control. They are also an all-natural source of vitamin E type tocopherols and tocotreinols and contain a variety of B vitamins, Q-10, gamma oryzanol, folic acid, and more. Rice Bran Solubles is the outer, soluble part of brown rice that normally gets cooked away. Soluble rice bran is the fuel of many Asian martial artists.
- Organic Oats - Great source of fiber and manganese that may also help support healthy blood sugar levels and enhance immune system response.
- Organic Spirulina - Natures most complete nutrient source, containing over 60% complete vegetarian protein, an abundance of chlorophyll and essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and nucleic acids, as well as natures highest source of a new class of immune enhancers, a photosynthetic pigment called phyco-can. An all-natural multivitamin in and of itself. Used for centuries, Spirulina was the fuel of the Aztecs.
- Organic Carrot Juice - Known as one of the most important parts of any juice fast or raw food regimen, their deep, rich, orange color comes from the abundance of beta-carotene, minerals, and other phyto-nutrients that are unique to the tuber family. It also has a naturally sweet taste that perfectly complements the other super foods
- Organic Wheatgrass - Clinics all over the world have been set up to administer the miraculous juices extracted from sprouted wheat plants. People report that the intensive cleaning the chlorophyll and enzymes provide is unsurpassed in its abilities to stimulate the immune system response and instigate healing.
- Organic Millet - Rich in fiber and the B complex vitamins, also aids in digestive health.
- Organic Amaranth - Great source of most of the B vitamins and vitamin A.
- Organic Buckwheat - Not technically a grain, it comes from a fruit seed in the rhubarb family, and is therefore gluten free. Buckwheat contains a rich supply of flavonoids, particularly rutin, and may help support healthy blood sugar levels. Very high in many vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin K, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, copper, and manganese.
- Organic Quinoa - This gluten-free grain has grown in popularity due to its nutrient density, it contains more calcium than milk and is also a great source of protein.
- Organic Chia - A staple in Mayan and Aztec diets for centuries, chia is a rich source of fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants.
- Organic Alfalfa Leaf Juice - The father of all foods, alfalfa has roots that reach up to 60 ft. into the soil to absorb trace minerals. Its lightweight proteins stimulate the rebuilding of tissues and strengthen the hair, skin, and nails.
- Organic Oat Grass Juice - One of the little known superstars among cereal grasses. Recent and ongoing studies indicate that unique proteins, lipids and other factors in oat greens may possibly help revive reproductive function.
- Lo Han Berry - Contains a natural sweetening agent called Mogroside that is ten times sweeter than fructose, so a small amount means less calories
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.